My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Adoption Fundraiser

I am going to be selling images through MalloryKriegerPhotography to raise money for the Nabor's adoption. If you are interested in viewing or ordering any prints, please visit the link below. All proceeds will go to Jason and Mandy.
www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/AdoptionFundraiser

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Your prints are AMAZING!

Thank you so much!

We love you guys!!!

Jessica and Matt said...

Hi! I love your pictures! My husband and I were just in Kauai last October, and recognized some of the places you shot (NaPali, etc.). I tried to add a picture to my shopping cart, but it took me to your homepage. From there, I found the fundraiser link, but couldn't figure out how to buy one of the prints. Can you help?

Thanks...