My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

San Antonio or Bust!


Ready or not, here I come! I'm so very excited to meet my Aunt Ashleigh, Uncle Jason, Cousin Cooper, and cousin Jackson for the very first time! I know my Aunt Ashleigh is going to want to cuddle with me because I'm so soft and squishy, just like a teddy bear....and did I mention, simply irresistible? That too. Well, I'll be there soon, so get ready! I can't wait!

I will also get to see my Aunt Mandy and Uncle Logan again too! They have no idea how big I've gotten over the past few weeks. I mean, that baby stuff is for the birds...I'm a big boy now...almost nine weeks and loving every minute of all of my new tricks! I smile and laugh all the time, play with so many more toys, and can see EVERY thing that's going on around me! I can't wait to show them!

I get to see Meemo too! Boy, do I LOVE my Meemo! She is not going to believe how big I am now! I can't wait to smile and laugh for her...I know it will melt her heart! She's already crazy about me!

Oh, and last but not least, Steph, Shane, Adeline, and Adam! Yeah!!! I really miss seeing them around here...(especially Adeline...she has a crush on me!) I'm really excited because now I can smile at her and even talk a little!

This will be my second road trip and I am ready to go!!! See you all soon!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute picture! Sounds like a fun weekend. I am enjoying my time with Sawyer and Roxy!

oh, yea...and you have been tagged. Check out my blog to see what to do!

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Dying to see you!!!!!

Ok, I tagged you too :)

The Durham's said...

Hey Krieger's:) The Durham's have been severly behind in the whole blog arena...but we have finally joined in, and I have greatly enjoyed looking at yours:) Malakai is absolutely adorable! What a blessing to see how happy you guys are:) Just wanted to say hi...keep in touch:) Bless you!
--Stacy Durham