My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Malakai's trip to San Antonio

I think Meemo drugged me! I had lots of fun in San Antonio visiting my family! Aunt Ashleigh gave me lots of smooches and said that if I ever want to get away for awhile, I can come for a visit and she'll let me stay up all night and eat Oreos and make a tent in the living room!! Meemo put me right to sleep--as you can tell from the picture, and said I was much heavier than last time she held me! (I've been drinking my milk so I can grow up big and strong like my Daddy!) Also while I was there, Uncle Brett made some funny faces at me, Cousin Cooper held me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, Cousin Jackson pinched my toes, and Uncle Jason stood up real tall and waved his arms over the fence which made me and Mom laugh real hard! All in all, I'd say we had a really good time and I'm looking forward to coming back to meet my new Cousin Kate who's due any day now!






No comments: