My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Look what Grandma did to me!!!


Malakai and I took a trip to Kansas to visit Grandma and Grandpa and look what happened! Later that night, Tessa, my parent's dog, chewed up Kai's sunglasses and water socks! Needless to say, Jason wasn't very sad when I told him, but I think he would have rather her chewed up the hat instead of the sunglasses!
The last picture is Kai chillin' by the pool in his bouncer while mom and grandma swam in the pool.

3 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

hahaha! that is great! he is so precious. thank you for letting me get some Kai time! I enjoyed EVERY minute of it!!!!!

Mandy said...

Yea, Grandmommy!!! These crack me up! I love them!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

People should read this.