My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Guess who slept 7 hours in a row last night!

Yes, it was Kai. He slept from 9:00pm until 4:00am! He tried to wake up at 1:30am, but Mom kept giving him his passy and he just went back to sleep! I really think he could have slept longer if I really tried to push him a little, but by the time 7 hours rolled around, I was so freaked out that I had to get him out of bed and make sure he was ok! We're going to shoot for 8 hours tonight! The longest he had slept at one time up until now was 5 hours, but it was rare...usually 4 to 41/2, so this is a milestone for sure. I was so proud of the little guy! When I took him out of bed to feed him at 4:00, he never opened his eyes at all and he was asleep again before I even laid him down in his crib! He's such a big boy! : )

3 comments:

Mandy said...

wow! Way to go Kai!!!! I bet you feel like a new woman!

Chilton Family said...

YEAH MAMA!! Mal, you are such a great mom! So proud of you and the little guy! BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! :)

Nat Pat said...

he is so precious! looks like you guys are having so much fun. congrats on the good night's sleep.