My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Look at those lips!

I couldn't resist the naked shot! I mean, how cute is a naked baby!? He was sleeping so good too, I'm sure he would have loved for me to leave his diaper off and let him sleep, but I'm sure I would have been sorry!
I couldn't get past those lips either....I just wanted to kiss them, but I didn't want to wake him up! Precious little boy...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

cute!!!! Such sweet pictures! I love this little guy!

Mandy

Amy said...

Mallory,
He is absolutely precious! You have to take the chance and kiss those little lips. Whether it startles him for a moment or not. Those little lips will not be so little and so still for much longer. I love checking in for new pictures of Kai on your page and to see how you and your little family is doing. I know you and your hubby bless my sister and her hubby with so much love through your friendship, and for that I am greatly appreciative!
Keep the pictures coming, and hopefully one day soon we can ask you to bless my little family with precious memories of family with your photography as well.
God Bless,
Amy Chisum
(proud to be known as Mandy Nabor's sister)