My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Letter From Kai to Grandma and Grandpa



Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Thank you so much for letting me come to your house and stay for a week. I had so much fun! It was fun to see so many people and let them all hold me and tell me how cute I am! I loved the fireworks and sitting with Grandma in the rain. I had fun sitting by the pool while Grandma and Mom swam too. I also had so much fun when I got to stay by myself with Grandpa two times!! (Sorry about the dirty diaper and the really bad temper tantrum I threw for you, Grumpa) I also got really spoiled by Grandma because she would hold me all night while I slept, and boy did I sleep good! I got to see so many new people and new places! Grandma also made me a tent in the living room and I got to sleep under it! My first camping experience! I got to go to my Grandpa's store and of course, everyone thought I was adorable, so I smiled for them several times just eating up the attention. I even went to Mamu and Papa's house, cousin Luke's new house, and Kelly and Erin's new house! I've been all over the place, and I was sure pooped after that! (and I did!) I did my best in the car on the way there and back and I think Mom and Grandma and Grandpa were really proud of me. I had to throw a little fit on the way home when we were 30 minutes away, but they just didn't understand how hungry I was! I could have eaten my own hands, and I was sure trying to!
I hope to come back for a visit soon, and I will probably be much bigger than I am now, so get ready Tessa! I can't wait till I can crawl and chase that dog around! Can't wait to see you again, Grandma and Grandpa! I'm saving some smiles for you!
I love you!
Love,
Kai

No comments: