My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So I lied....

I'm going to stay here for now and try to work with this FREE blog to get it to look like what I want. So for now, I'm still going to be posting here.

Does anyone know of someone who does book-keeping? I'm looking to hire someone to come in once every other week and keep up my Quickbooks for me.
Let me know if you do!

3 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

HIRE ME! :) I know how to do quickbooks, but unfortunately, I'm probably not allowed to quit my job..hahaa.

Bekah Sidden said...

Mallory, I found your blog via Molly... I was Jason's friend growing up and have been wondering what J was up to and where you all were, etc lately since we didn't have a 10 year reunion some of us got together over christmas but the email I had for J didn't work. Fun to find you and hope you are doing well. I have a blog as well siddenfamily.blogspot.com

Your little boy is precious.
Bekah Crumbliss Sidden

The Sweet Design said...

be patient...maybe I can do the books soon? i have a buyer that could happen soon! if i end up in prov. then i would love to!! -mel