My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TEETHING!!!!!!!!

The past few days, I have been MIA.  The reason is because my son will NOT go to sleep!!!! We've been to the doctor twice in the past 5 days and I have made another 4 or 5 calls to them as well.  I don't know of much worse than when your child will not go to sleep...or eat...
Every time I lay him down, he screams, tears and all.....it's terrible.  I thought it was his ears for many reasons, but today they looked fine at the doctor's office.  Last night we were up till midnight with him (normally his bedtime is about 8:45) then he woke up screaming again at 1:30, and again at 6:00 and NEVER went back to sleep after that, except for two 30 min. catnaps in his carseat.  Tonight he did the same thing....screamed and screamed....wouldn't lay down to eat or to go to sleep. He stands right back up and goes into hysterics. I've heard when they're getting their molars in, it hurts pretty bad like this, so that could be it.  He's on an antibiotic, tylenol, motrin, and teething tablets.  I'm at the end of my rope! I don't know what to do.  We finally put him in the carseat and drove for about 45 minutes.  When we got home, Jason carefully took him out of the car, in his seat, and put him in his room.....he's still in his carseat....and it's sitting on the floor in his room.  I made a pallet on the floor next to him and I'm going to sleep in there with him.  

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

Oh, friend, I am so sorry!! These are the grace-filled times that the Lord just has to take over...if you know what I mean:) Our strength is done, but His is not:) We will be praying for strength for you guys and quick recovery for little Malakai. Hope it gets better soon!!!