My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

New BLOG!!!!

OK, so I have a new blog...it's still under a bit of construction, but from now on, go to...


I hope there are people out there who still check my blog even though I fell off the face of the earth for a while! I promise I will be updating this one much, much more! : )
PLEASE leave a comment so that I know at least someone is out there....does anyone else ever feel like you're the only one who looks at your own blog??!! haha!
I'm going to be posting some really fun stuff on my new blog....photography & photoshop tips, gear must-haves, favorite photos, and of course, pictures of Malakai! 
Thanks for reading!! Hope to hear from you!

7 comments:

The Buster Bunch said...

I check your blog Mallory! Your little boy is so precious! Isn't being a mom the most wonderful thing in the world! Hope you guys are doing well!
Angie "Ruth" Buster

Jordan said...

Mallory! I promise that I will become a frequent visitor of your blog. Kai is looking cute as ever. We can't wait to see you guys again, and to meet Weston of course!

77apronstrings said...

I check your blog! I love your photography -- true works of art.

The Schmidt Family said...

I check your blog girl!

Melanie said...

Love, love, love your photography! I will definitely keep checking your blog. Can't wait to read your photo tips too! Kai is getting so BIG! Such a doll.

Becky said...

Hey girl!! It has been TOO long since we hung out with you guys... so long in fact that you haven't met Jorja (now 8 months) and we haven't met Kai. Luckily through the wonderful world of blogging I get to keep up with you guys and watch Kai grow - he is adorable by the way! Anyway, I hope you and Jason are doing so wonderful. We'd LOVE to get together with you guys and if you ever want to have a play date I'd love it!

MKP said...

yay! so glad to hear from all of you! thanks for leaving a comment! : )