My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mary Ellen.

favorite pastime: drinking coffee while lounging in my robe, while watching t.v. or shopping on the internet!
favorite color: sea foam green
can't live without: my facewash, coffee, water, cereal, fruit, and a sweater!
beach, city, or mountains: beach
i love: Daniel, my family, and Ranger, our beagle :)
makes me laugh: Daniel and my friends
i hope to: go to grad school, be successful in my career, live a happy life with Daniel, and have a family with him..one day :)











2 comments:

Mandy said...

These look awesome! I like the surround that you used! It looks really good!

Abby said...

You really captured this bride's beauty and excitement! These by far are some of my favorites...