My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm back....almost!

Nope. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth....or the cliffs at Tablerock lake either. (That's where we were for about a week for my cousin's wedding.) I have been out of town for about two weeks and it has seriously taken me over a week to get somewhat caught up! I am in the process of restructuring a lot of my business, so I will hopefully be changing some things in the near future....website, blog, etc. I'm just really into simplifying my life and business and getting totally organized. I start to feel overwhelmed and like life is totally out of control and it gets super frustrating to me. I don't ever want to loose my love for photography b/c of the millions of tedious tasks and demands that weigh in on a daily basis. This business has always been meant to serve a much greater purpose than me, or even my clients for that matter. I have so many goals for it, and am trying to narrow in on which direction I go. I know that I desire more than anything to help others and make a difference in their lives....I just don't know what that looks like yet with photography. So, I am definitely praying that the Lord will reveal that to me soon. In the meantime, I will still be changing a lot of things on the outside....so bear with me for a while! : )
Also, I've had a few of my closest friends say that they didn't know we had a family blog and hadn't seen pictures of Malakai in months and months! Oops...guess I didn't make that very clear! Here is our family blog for those of you who didn't know we had one: The Krieger Fam
You can also click on the link in the top right corner of the blog.

No comments: