My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

For Aunt Pam







These pics are for Aunt Pam because she is at home and sick and can't do much but get on her computer.  Sorry you are sick Aunt Pam! We hope you feel better soon.  We will put some more recent pics on here tomorrow for you to look at from the last couple of days here in Kansas. (Malakai and I are visiting my family in Kansas for the week.)

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I LOVE the one of him looking at Pooh....So adorable! Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! Love these pictures! So stinkin' cute!

I miss you!

77apronstrings said...

He's so adorable! That's such a fun stage. It only gets better...

The Schmidt Family said...

He is too cute! I hope to see you both at playgroup!