My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Studio Shots"
























Well, for some reason it's been really difficult for me to stop and take the time to get some actual "studio shots" of Kai. I don't know if it's because I'm so much busier than I was before, or just simply that I already take so many of him in random poses and settings that I just don't think to do the more formal ones. Whatever the reason, we took a few the other night and then Jason took a few of me with him. I still need to so some more of just Kai and then some with Jason and Kai...maybe we'll do that tonight.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I think this last one should go on your website on the about section to replace the picture of you and sawyer.

absolutely precious!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

FINALLLLLLY!!!!!!!!!!!! He is just so sweet! Seriously, we're coming over. By the way, we're taking Charlie to my parents this weekend. THey are keeping her until we get a house. Brandon and Nicole decided they couldn't have her anymore and gave us first dibs.