My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Our tiny little miracle, Malakai "Kai" Nicholas Krieger, was born last Friday, June 1st at 3:07 in the afternoon. He was 7lbs. and 19 1/2 inches long. He is unbelievably perfect. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful baby. We are both totally in love and can not stop staring at him. Everything he does makes me smile...every move, sound, breath, even his cry. I couldn't have ever imagined I would love him this much. He is truly a gift from the Lord and I am humbled, thankful, and in awe of each moment I spend with him. There are no words to express how grateful I am for him or how blessed we are because of him. All I can say is that the Lord is good...VERY good. Our lives have been forever changed and will only get better and better.

Here are some pictures of Malakai. I can't stop taking them!!

6 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! He is so sweet! We were in your exact shoes not that long ago and it gets more and more fun everyday! ... Enjoy your sweet little man...

Melanie said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute! Enjoy him every day! Great pictures!

lmstrobel said...

Mallory! Yeah, my new favorite blog. Hey, congratulations on Kai! so exciting. I love your pictures...you totally inspired me. I've been shooting with a Canon 30D and a fixed 50mm 1.8 for the past 3 months. I could really use some pointers : ) would love to come up when things settle down with the new kiddo ; ) you look fabulous, by the way...beautiful girl. I have your web site and props built into my myspace. Advertising : ) Have a great week!

Kelly Chambers said...

Congratulations on your precious little one! He is so cute! I know you will make great parents!

Sharee Forman said...

Wow, Mallory!!! I just found your blog today and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ohh, he is precious!! I am so happy for you guys! I will keep coming back to see him grow. :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

you can't go 20 days without updating your BLOG!! WE WANT TO SEE THAT BABY!