My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Taylor

I was so impressed that Taylor could still look absolutely stunning despite the horrific heat at 3:00 in the afternoon, while taking pictures in her wedding gown. It was SO hot that day....and we could hardly find a bit of shade. But looking at her, I would never know it. She and her mom were a joy to work with and I'm so excited to be shooting her wedding soon. Here are my favs from the shoot....













2 comments:

KBP said...

You're doing so awesome! I miss our chats old buddy!!!You need to check out our new blog while we're on the road this week... you'l love it!! (www.MammothMen.com)

Jeffie said...

mallory, you are amazing!!!! loved seeing you yesterday and have to see how big kai is getting!!! :) take care!!