My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cory and Ashley


















Cory and Ashley have been great friends of ours for quite a while so it was so fun to take these pictures for them. We had so much fun and they were such great sports to get in the grass for me to get a great shot! They were both great to photograph and so photogenic, so I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites, but here they are...

8 comments:

Jonna said...

LOVE these! Great work!

Leah said...

They look wonderful! I want you to take some of Jack when we come and see you guys in July!!! Kiss that sweet boy for me.
Love yall
Leah

Robin said...

Wow - these are AMAZING. You are quite the photographer :)

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Really, these are so good. Best photographer I know!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

CORY! Holy crap. Those are so fun!! We went to a social together in college. I might have a had a small crush on him. hahaha. These are really great Mal!!
By the way, I've been telling people all about you! I hope business is coming your way!
COME OVER DANGIT! But, you have to bring Sawyer and Roxy..and and Kai and Jason too. hahahaa.
WE NEED to go get our pictures taken like that too. My dress is hanging in my closet ready to go.

April Williams said...

these are really beautiful.

Rachel DeBell said...

Mallory these are great! Is this a "day after" session? Love your textures!

The Durham's said...

You are so stinkin' talented:) How are yall? Would still love to get together when things slow down:) Let me know what you think? Bless you!