My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another doctor's visit


We had to go to the doctor again because he just can't shake this cough. After a week of breathing treatments, he's getting better, but definitely not 100%. Poor guy.



















He's been doing this really funny thing with his mouth lately where he sticks his lips out like he's puckering up for a kiss (see above picture). It's SO cute!


3 comments:

The Durham's said...

OH, I just want to eat him, and I've never even met him!!:) He is so cute, Mal, and I'm so sorry he has had a cough. That is so not fun when they don't feel well! It breaks my heart everytime my kids get sick. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery:) Bless you guys!

Stacy Durham

Kimberly said...

He is the cutest little thing! I can imagine how you spend your days!

Keep sharing the pictures!

Kevyn said...

Layne has that same exact hat- but in red...don't you just love Children's Place? Sorry Kai is sick, Layne had croop all week...FUN!