My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Precious Kate











This is our beautiful niece, Kate Marshall.
How adorable is she? She is just the sweetest little girl in the world!
She has this gorgeous, silky, dark hair that just makes her that much more "girlie" with her cute little bows and pink everything! I just love her! She and Malakai are about 9 or 10 weeks apart...I can't remember exactly. I have several more pics but here are a few for a start...

6 comments:

Jonna said...

Loving all the new pics! This puts me in baby overdrive! The shot of you can Kai on the right side is fabulous!

Shawna said...

Love the pictures and LOVE the name. :)

April Williams said...

oh my gosh...these are beautiful!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

ohhhh, she is beautiful!!!!! i forgot she was having a baby soon!

Lori said...

Hi Mallory,
I just found your website and blog! This is Lori. I met you about a week ago when Kathy and I were on a walk. I love your work!! I work from home as a PR freelancer. Here's my blog.
http://babybittenbender.blogspot.com/ I love Cherryhilldesigns too. We are thinking about getting one of her Christmas cards.
Take care, Lori
loribittenbender@cebridge.net

Robin said...

Mallory - I Love,love,love these pictures! You have such an amazing gift.