My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mallorykriegerphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

38 Weeks

This post is mainly for my parents who live in Wichita, KS. I told them I would take pictures of myself so they could see how big I am now. I really feel like my stomach gets bigger EVERY single day. I'm so ready to have this baby....I really think he's done in there....I mean, what else does he need to do? Anyways, Jason took these pictures of me this past Sunday. I'm 38 weeks officially as of Tues. My actual due date is June 5th, but who knows....he could come a little early.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so impressed! Not only am I impressed that you actually blogged, but I am so impressed with Jason's pictures. You look amazing, Mal!!!

Mandy <><

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

I love those pics!! I am so excited about Malakai coming so soon. Adeline was making her tummy move tonight and asked if I could feel Kai...ha ha... Hurry up little guy!!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

you need to tell me when you get a blog dadgumit!! :) yeah!!!